Today, we continued the revision process for our Bend Three Personal Narrative flash drafts.
We revisited the sentence fluency components involved in making a strong personal narrative:
• Sentences are skillfully written
• Uses a balance of sentence types and structures (simple, complex, compound)
• Include a variety of sentence beginnings; may be repetitive for effect
You were encouraged to make revisions to your flash draft and complete the Revision Checklist and Chart. At times, some of you considered looking back into Notability, the narrative Schoology folder, or your Bend Two Personal Narrative to see your previous successes.
For some of you, this process took most of the block. However, any early-finishers were given different opportunities to allow for everyone to be productive.
- Finish Revisions Checklist and Chart
- Fishbowl Group #4: written portion and wiki review
- Fishbowl Group #1-3: Keep reading or start written portion/wiki review